It doesn't matter how right or good a vision is if the vision is not expressed in a compelling way.
I'm trying to present compelling expressions of vision so that those who read the expressions are affected and alter their personal visions and behavior as a result. The visions of social change I have are:
- A dialog along the lines of “Where are we going as a people and what is my part in it?” becomes active and widespread. This is an entry-level version of the following:
- More people spend more time listening to the silence and to those who listen to the silence. The silence shall speak through more minds.
VRP document index
- TGCBP The Grand Cathedral-Building Project (vision expression) This appears to be one of the most-read documents on this site.
- vision000 Vision Research Project document index (this document)
- vision001 Vision Research Project: overview and methodology
- vision002 Four men in a room (vision expression)
- vision003 Analysis: Four men in a room (vision expresson analysis)
- vision004 Ten steps to a new vision
- vision005 Analysis: Ten steps to a new vision
Perhaps a better name for this effort is the Vision Propagandization Project.
Feel free to join the VRP effort with your own visions & ideas.
2004-10-30-1029 Added "The Grand Cathedral-Building Project" to index.